DAEP shall not collect personal information about you when accessing the website unless you choose specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors of DAEP website. Typically, identifying information is collected “for example” to:
- Inquire for further information
- Apply to prequalify
- Provide services
- Submit resumes or work history information
- Submit request for security passes
- Contractors / consultants forms
DAEP’s intention is not to seek any sensitive information through the DAEP site unless legally required. If you do wish to provide sensitive information for any reason, DAEP accepts your explicit consent to use that information in the ways described in this privacy statement or as described at the point where you choose to disclose this information.
Information attained by the site is used only for the intended purpose stated at the time that the information is collected. This data is not shared with other entities for secondary or unrelated purposes, or shared with a third party, unless otherwise disclosed at the point of collection. If there is an instance where such information may be shared, the visitor will be asked for permission beforehand.
DAEP makes every practical effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. If a visitor believes the site has collected excessive information, we encourage the visitor to contact us at [email protected] to raise any concerns.
Our servers automatically gather the IP addresses of Platform users. The IP address is the number associated with your computer, and it allows other computers connected to the Internet to identify the source of data, in addition to collecting information about the user's browser and search engine but without identifying the user.
Using the IP address helps us solve any problems arising on our Servers, including statistics about the utilisation of the Platform (such as some users, the language of the computer used, etc.). We never permit any party, other than the technical team to know your IP address.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data transmission, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. Inform DAEP immediately, if you believe that someone has access to your personal information or any confidential information you have submitted or received using DAEP website.
The Right to Know, Modify or Correct Personal Data
In no conflict with the law, Any user, who has previously provided us with information, has the full right to know, modify or correct their personal information. Changing personal information can be done through the sending an email request to [email protected].
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our partners, trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Web browser cookies
DAEP Integrated Management System Policy
Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects (DAEP) is responsible for the delivery of aviation-related infrastructure projects, in the Emirate of Dubai, that exceed stakeholders’ expectations and it is committed to the highest standards of management by developing, implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management System (IMS). DAEP recognizes that successful Innovation, Occupational Health and Safety, Security, Quality, Environment, Building Information Modelling, Project Management, Information Technology, Business Continuity, Information Security, Knowledge and Risk Management Systems are fundamental to the business and it is committed to continuously improve all relevant processes and procedures to ensure all standards are met or exceeded.
To meet the requirements of DAEP’s IMS, we will:
- Work to ensure that the Quality of the products or services delivered to our stakeholders consistently meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Environmental Management System with focus on continuous improvement and prevention of pollution.
- Foster innovation across all core and support units by applying Innovation Management System to seamlessly capture and process the organization’s intellectual capital from ideation to implementation.
- Establish DAEP requirements for information during the delivery phase of the projects and to provide the right planning, engineering, commercial and collaborative environment within appointed parties to produce information in an effective and efficient manner.
- Enhance the Occupational Health and Safety culture, standards and performance in line with DAEP’s Beyond Zero vision.
- Develop and implement Project Management System by meeting the corporate and projects’ stakeholders’ requirements
- Develop and implement a robust Business Continuity Management System to ensure resilient operations and continuous delivery of all critical services whether from a primary or a recovery site.
- Develop and implement an effective Information Technology and Information Security Management System to protect DAEP information assets from all internal and external threats whilst ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management System to ensure that the risks are identified, analysed, and managed effectively, efficiently and coherently across the organisation.
- Support the utilization of knowledge captured and/or created and emphasize the culture of knowledge sharing as per the knowledge management system requirements
- Ensure that the project policies of our Consultants and Contractors are consistent with the principles and aims of this policy.
- Comply with all relevant legislation, regulations and other legal and industry requirements.
- Ensure that all employees understand their roles, responsibilities and accountabilities towards meeting IMS objectives, as aligned with DAEP’s strategic objectives, as well as effectively implement all policies and procedures.
- Continually review DAEP’s IMS in order to improve our processes and services.
DAEP’s IMS policy is established to achieve these objectives and maintain an effective and efficient IMS based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (Quality), ISO 14001:2015 (Environment), ISO 56002-2:2019 (Innovation), ISO 19650:2018 (BIM), ISO 20000-1:2018 (IT Service), ISO 21500:2012 (Project Management), ISO 22301:2012 (Business Continuity), ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security), ISO 30401:2018 (Knowledge), ISO 31000:2018 (Risk) ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety) and all applicable legislation. This policy statement is communicated to all employees and persons working for or on behalf of the organization and will be made available to the public, stakeholders and any other interested parties upon request. The Executive Management will review DAEP’s IMS Policy on an annual basis.
This Policy has been prepared and reviewed by the Integrated Management System Team.
Last updated: 05-05-2020