Our portal is compliant with WCAG 2.0 (Level A) through the following:
Our website is best viewed by the following internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer Versions 9+
- Mozilla FireFox
- Google Chrome
- Safari 5+
Accessibility information for people with disabilities:
- Increase and Decrease font feature on the header of the portal
- Color Blind options in the footer of the portal
- Visual disabilities: blindness, low vision or loss of visual acuity.
- Auditory disabilities: complete deafness or some levels of hearing loss.
- Cognitive disabilities: speech dysfunction, language or learning impairments.
- Physical disabilities: impaired mobility or loss of fine motor control.
Smart Devices Information
Our portal is also available in smart devices to work automatically such as smart phones and tablets.
Some content need Adobe Acrobat software to be viewed. Click the button below to download.