Director of Quality Assurance
- Lead the Quality Assurance function to provide strategic direction and guidance on the operational activities to ensure compliance with safety, quality, time and budget inline with DAEP’s corporate objectives and strategy.
- Ensure that all internal quality controls and compliance with applicable regulatory standards, policies and procedures are in-effect to achieve the desired level of outcomes in order to enable the Organisation to achieve its vision.
- Serves as internal compliance monitor to the Management, including tracking of all applicable policies and requirements, acting as the coordinator and point-of-contact for all audits, implementing internal audits of key departments, documents and files.
- Build and manage a top-performing team of Quality Specialists who have committed responsibility of maintaining a high quality-level within the Organisation, as per the business needs.
Education & Experience:
- A University Degree in related field from an accredited institute.
- A specialized certificate in Quality Management is a credit.
- 15 years or more experience (preferably in the Aviation field) working post qualification with a proven record of accomplishment from a reputable organisation including at least 5 years in an equivalent leadership position.