Integrated Management System Policy
Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects (DAEP) is responsible for the delivery of aviation-related infrastructure projects, in the Emirate of Dubai, that exceed stakeholders’ expectations and it is committed to the highest standards of management by developing, implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management System (IMS). DAEP recognizes that successful Innovation, Project Management, Occupational Health and Safety, Security, Quality, Environment, Building Information Modelling, Business Continuity, Information Security, Service Management and Risk Management Systems are fundamental to the business, it is committed to continuously improve all relevant processes and procedures, to ensure all standards are met or exceeded.
To meet the requirements of DAEP’s IMS, we will:
- Work to ensure that the Quality of the products or services delivered to our stakeholders consistently meets or exceeds their expectations
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Environmental Management System with focus on continuous improvement and prevention of pollution
- Foster innovation across all core and support units by applying Innovation Management System to seamlessly capture and process the organization’s intellectual capital from ideation to implementation
- Establish DAEP requirements for information during the delivery phase of the projects and to provide the right commercial and collaborative environment within appointed parties to produce information in an effective and efficient manner
- Enhance the Occupational Health and Safety culture, standards and performance in line with DAEP’s Beyond Zero vision
- Develop and implement an effective Service Management System to deliver services to internal and external users by satisfying applicable requirements
- Develop and implement Project Management System by meeting the corporate and projects’ stakeholders requirements
- Develop and implement a robust Business Continuity Management System to ensure resilient operations and continuous delivery of all critical services whether from a primary or a recovery site
- Develop and implement an effective Information Security Management System to protect DAEP information assets from all internal and external threats whilst ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management System to ensure that the risks are identified, analysed, and managed effectively, efficiently and coherently across the organisation
- Ensure that the project policies of our Consultants and Contractors are consistent with the principles and aims of this policy
- Comply with all relevant legislation, regulations and other legal and industry requirements
- Ensure that all employees understand their roles, responsibilities and accountabilities towards meeting IMS objectives, as aligned with DAEP’s strategic objectives, as well as effectively implement all policies and procedures
- Continually review DAEP’s IMS in order to improve our processes and services.
DAEP’s IMS policy is established to achieve these objectives and maintain an effective and efficient IMS based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (Quality), ISO 14001:2015 (Environment), CEN/TS 16555-1:2013 (Innovation), ISO 19650:2018 (BIM), ISO 20000-1:2018 (IT Service), ISO 21500:2012 (Project Management), ISO 22301:2012 (Business Continuity), ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security), ISO 31000:2018 (Risk) ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety) and all applicable legislation. This policy statement is communicated to all employees and persons working for or on behalf of the organization and will be made available to the public, stakeholders and any other interested parties upon request. The Executive Management will review DAEP’s IMS Policy on an annual basis.