Integrated Management System Policy
Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects (DAEP) is committed to offering world-class Aviation Engineering Services that exceed stakeholders’ expectations, and provide professional services by developing, implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management System (IMS). DAEP recognises that successful Occupational Health and Safety, Security, Quality, Environment, Energy and Risk Management Systems are fundamental to the business and it is committed to continuously improving all relevant processes and procedures to ensure all standards are met or exceeded. Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects (DAEP) are concerned with management of Airport Construction Projects throughout the Emirate of Dubai. In order to best manage these projects, a Consultant has been appointed to monitor the day-to-day activities of their Contractors and Sub-Contractors. We at DAEP are committed to ensuring Health and Safety of our people and minimising adverse Environmental Impacts at our workplaces and throughout our areas of operations. Furthermore, we are committed to achieving our objectives and will never stop striving to reach the highest levels of Health, Safety & Environmental performance. To meet the requirements of DAEP’s IMS, we will:
- Work to ensure the Quality of the product or service delivered to our stakeholders consistently meets or exceeds their expectations
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Environmental Management System with a focus on continuous improvement and prevention of pollution
- Enhance the Occupational Health and Safety culture, standards and performance in line with DAEP’s Beyond Zero vision
- Establish DAEP’s baseline for energy usage and reduce energy consumption through efficient energy management
- Develop a comprehensive Risk Management framework to ensure that risks are managed effectively, efficiently and coherently across the organisation. Establish objectives to manage DAEP’s most significant risks
- Ensure that the project policies of our Consultants and Contractors are consistent with the principles and aims of this policy
- Comply with all relevant legislation, regulations and other legal and industry requirements
- Ensure that all employees understand their roles, responsibilities and accountabilities towards meeting IMS objectives, as aligned with DAEP’s strategic objectives, as well as effectively implement all policies and procedures
- Continually review DAEP’s IMS in order to improve our processes and services.
DAEP’s IMS policy is established to achieve these objectives and maintain an effective and efficient IMS based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 (Quality), ISO 14001:2004 (Environment), OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety), ISO 31000:2009 (Risk), ISO 50001:2011 (Energy) and all applicable legislation. This policy statement is communicated to all employees and persons working for or on behalf of the organisation and will be made available to the public, stakeholders and any other interested parties upon request. DAEP’s IMS Policy will be reviewed on an annual basis by the Executive Management.